So as its been a while since I started my blog I thought I’d update my Get to know me! post. A lot of things have changed but a lot of things are the same so lets see shall we.
To do this, I’m going to copy in the old one and in bold will be the update! Lets see how many things are different!
- I’m 23 years old and a July baby
- I have a boyfriend of 4 years, whose name is Nick << FIVE YEARS IN TWO WEEKS
- I have 3 cats. Belle, Poppy and Loki!
- I grew up in South Yorkshire but moved to the Lake District a year ago with Nick and the cats << WE NOW LIVE IN WIGAN, UK!
- I don’t have a favourite anything other than film (which is the Harry Potter series btw). I think it’s really strange as most people do but I’ve never favoured a song, animal or a food etc.
- I cannot hold down a hobby for a long time which means blogging is a real test for me
- I’m not afraid of heights but I’m afraid of falling
- I’m a really anxious/nervous person but I also really like pushing my boundaries and trying new things which makes for a very frustrating fight in my brain sometimes
- I drive a VW Golf and its my 6th car
- My favourite thing to do is shop. Even if it’s just nipping to Sainsburys to go around the homeware section. I just can’t get enough
- I work with children and have always wanted to for as long as I can remember. << I NOW WORK IN A BETTING SHOP (NOT FOR LONG, HOPEFULLY)
- I hate clutter and I love to organise. Sorting out the house is something I do all the time to get rid of anything we don’t need
- I’ve been driving with a full licence for 5 years << NOW 6 YEARS!
- I love to take photos and struggle to save them all as I simply don’t have enough memory on my computer for them. I had to move over 6,000 onto our server to make room for more << WE NOW HAVE LESS THAN THIS BUT STILL A FEW THOUSAND! RIDICULOUS , I KNOW!
- I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- I am obsessed with homeware and decor. I cannot wait to buy a house and design everything how we want it
- I am the oldest of 3 children and have 2 younger brothers
- I love my sleep and cannot stay awake past approx 10pm-11pm (and I’m not afraid to admit it haha) and I hate to wake up in the morning
- When changing the volume on the TV it has to be on a multiple of 5 or on an even number but if the even number is 24, for example, I have to move it to 25
- I’m a savoury person, not a sweet one << RECENTLY THIS HAS CHANGED BUT WHO KNOWS FOR HOW LONG.
- Fizzy pops are the worst. If I drink one, I have to be burped like a baby because they just don’t agree with me
- I try my absolute hardest not to eat meat although I’m not a vegetarian
- I have 11 tattoos and counting…
- Autumn and Winter are my favourite seasons. I hate summer because of all the flies, wasps etc plus I love getting cosy and wearing scarves, coats etc << THIS WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN IN AUTUMN BUT NOW ITS SPRING IVE CHANGED MY MIND AND I LOVE THE SUN.
- I hate pairing socks, life’s too short for that
- I’m very much a believer in ‘If you don’t have anything nice to say, say nothing at all’ and I get so angry when people bring others down or pick up on their faults all the time when there is no need
- I’m kind of a tomboy when it comes to make up/beauty but I love style and fashion
- Visiting new places is something I LOVE to do now however when I was a kid, I loved to stick to what I knew
- I try not to use my surname other than on official documents
- My biggest dream is to have children and show them the world << NOW WORKING ON MAKING THIS A REALITY.
So, there we go my blog is all updated and correct, for now!
If you have anything you want to ask, or if there is anything you read on my Get to know me and think ‘OMG thats the same as me’ then let me know in the comments. I’d love to know I’m not a weirdo haha!
Be kind & keep smiling!